March 8, 2011

Spring Fever

I am getting so restless waiting on Spring to arrive! I have a closet full of skirts and short sleeved tops that I can't wear yet. Which is a bummer. 
On the bright side...I still have a few more weeks to get our apartment ready for the upcoming season. Goodbye, red, turquoise and brown!{Woo-hoo} My husband is cringing as I type this. Ha!

I found these really pretty fabrics at a local craft store a few weeks ago
 
  
Then I noticed that the blue fabric is similar to the blue in this picture of one of my FAVE actresses:
 Similar...kinda!

Then I realized I had an actual Spring color scheme coming along.

Yellow, Blue and White.

So I made these:


All I have to do now is make two yellow ones, some curtains,
add a little of this and that.
And Ladies and Gentlemen...Spring!
My only question is white curtains or yellow?!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Miss Susan you have tipped my vote! I'm off to the fabric store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...beautiful blog, blog posts...YOU...you are so inspiring to me! I vote yellow curtains as well...yellow and navy blue? OMG...to die for...or is that to dye for? Please share when you're done! Thanks for sharing your stunning creativity with us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much! You have no idea what it means to hear...read...that from you! I'll definitely share photos when I'm done!

    ReplyDelete