March 18, 2011

Thank You, Mike!

If you've visited me before you would probably remember my gray, polka dotted background and coordinating header. After a few days of badgering my dear hubby, I have my very own header. He did good, right? All that's left for him to create are:

1. A Button for My Blog
2. Custom Social Networking Buttons
3. Business Cards
4. Stickers
5. ...a few more things that I haven't mentioned to him yet. wink

He's a fine artist, but mainly does illustration. If you want, you can check him out here. He's REALLY cool. LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Your hubby did a great job! I {heart} your new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dallas! Your compliment really means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new design looks amazing! I especially like your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm obsessed with owls. Not in a creepy way. lol.

    ReplyDelete