I have a lot that I would love to accomplish in the month of April. I'm pretty sure that Mike is going to freak out when I read him the list...a few items include his services.
(Hun, in case you're reading this...we'll talk later)
1. Sew in Color! A Collaborative Sewing Project- please check out my girlie Bonita Rose's blog for details. The cause behind the project is truly amazing and people of all skill levels can participate.I've never done work for a quilt before so I'm
2. Produce business cards and stationary...*cough* MIKE *cough*. This one (okay few items wrapped into one) is still on the list because he's a working illustrator and my non-paying projects that I assign take the backseat.
3. Make more products for the launch of my shop
|Fabric Waiting to be Transformed|
5. Meet with Nick Blocker- Around the Block Photography because my camera skills are lackluster. LOL. But really, Nick is an amazing photographer! The way that he captures light...PEOPLE...you just have to check him out. And he's NICE.
Don't you just hate when you meet creative types who are their own biggest fans?
6. Order custom sew-in labels. If y'all know of a vendor on Etsy, please comment below.
7. Finish decorating my apartment!
And...blog more consistently.
I'd really love to read everyone's to-do lists! What are y'all planning to do today, next week or this month?