April 3, 2011

Update for Spring

I finally found the perfect shade of fabric to make my curtains, and I can't wait to show everyone the finished product! Until then, here are a few pictures of the changes taking place in my apartment. 

I bought these at Goodwill for  a total of $2

I'm sure that my landlady would love this! Ha!

Icky brown to silver

Two more coats until its the perfect shade of yellow.
I'm starting to feel more productive! I still have a lot of painting left to do, but I love seeing the small changes around this place.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog header! that is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just something about spray painting things that's so much fun! Can't wait to see the finished products! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you like the fennel and mushroom pie; it's a good dish to eat while curling up on the couch. :-)

    I love thrifting, but I don't have the eye that you have. I just can't see how to make things that better, so I really appreciate that in others. Your yellow shelves are going to look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog header is great. and what great finds.. wow!!!! I love repurposing older things..so so so fun! fyi.. thks for adding my blog badge and fyi.. our collaborative sewing project is up! I hope u can participate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all of the blog header love! I'm trying to make this place a home. LOL.

    @Bonita Rose, you are very welcome. And I do plan on participating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see how these peices look in your home!! hope you will be sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete