June 9, 2011

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

This is week two of the "Inspiration Workshop" and the theme is...wait for it....KITCHENS! (which is almost as exciting as cupcakes)

The hubby and I currently live in an apartment that has a teeny, tiny kitchen. On the rare occasions that both of us need to be in there at the same time, it gets ugly. Like that one time he bumped into me on the way to the refrigerator as I was reaching into the oven to remove our finished meal. My arm jerked forward, the tray fell, my finger was burned and I was FUMING. As I stormed from the kitchen spewing swears... (can walking three feet out of a room count as storming?)...Mike saved dinner from the broiler. My dream kitchen has enough room for two cooks, lots of storage and steel!


Photo from HGTV.com

It's so simple and clean. I love kitchens that look refreshing, and this one makes the southerner in me want to make a fresh carafe of iced tea.

Do you  want to participate in the Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop? All of  the cool kids are doing it! LOL


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


  
What does your dream kitchen look like?

There's still time to enter the Sew Indy giveaway. You may not get a new kitchen today, but you could get a cappuccino cozy. ;)

8 comments:

  1. Earl, I like your idea of a dream kitchen, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earl,
    Love the pops of green in your Kitchen Inspiration.
    Hope your finger is o.k.? That must have really hurt :(
    Happy Thursday!
    Cheers!
    Shelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know what you mean about a tight kitchen! My first apartment's kitchen was literally the size of a closet, a small closet!
    thanks for the comment, I've having a lot of fun too!

    Now following ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about the kitchen dear! I'd love green colours in my kitchen - they make a room seem so fresh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't breathe in tight spaces. I think a small kitchen would be my excuse not to cook on the daily. Lol! My kitchen now is nowhere near a dream kitchen, but it'll do for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog. Can we follow each other?

    http://www.kiransawhney.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I'm dreaming of a beautiful kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete