June 30, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Dream Bathroom

I'll admit it...I'm a girly, girl who spends a lot of time in front of the bathroom mirror. I love to play around with makeup and hairstyles, but our bathrooms are very small and have little storage space. Yup, we have two small bathrooms. I would love to have enough elbow room to get ready in the same bathroom as the hubster! That's what significant others do in movies, right? Mike and I are renters so we have to make do with what we have, but when we do get a house I would love bathrooms like these:



{all photos came from hgtv.com}

What does your dream bathroom look like?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love that last one especially! You could hold a party in there :-). Stopping by from IW, and I know all about small bathrooms. Although we own a house now, we used to rent, and there wasn't enough room for both of us to be in our one tiny bathroom at a time. Made morning a bit problematic at times! Hang in there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last bathroom especially the tub. I need that in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog. i'm following now. I'm building a house and need as much inspiration as i can get!

    mrs tabb

    First Grade Awesomeness
    We Are The Tabbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the tub in that last one. The hubs and I can't get ready at the same time either! Well, I think it's cozy when we try, but he gets annoyed and is like "tell me when you're done so I can finish" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the tubb is gorgeous..i love tubs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love the shape of the last tub, it's so cool. your bathroom inspiration is just lovely.
    xxO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bathroom and tub is gorgeous.
    best web hosting

    ReplyDelete