July 21, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: My Inspiration

Gussy let us choose our own inspirations for this week of the Inspiration Workshop.
Y'all seeing that as the prompt made me let out a big "YEOW!".
My inspiration comes in the form of cosmetics. From the actual products to the packaging and marketing, I love it all! 

Gorgeous colors! Pefect for summer and fall.

This collection reminds me of leather, lace and satin.
I love a winged eye and hot pink lips!
I'm not the first girl to run out to buy the latest trends in fashion, but when new makeup collections are debuted...stay outta my way. I had to have some of the MAC Venomous Villains collection when it came out. LOL. Come on, now! It was makeup AND Disney. What could be better?

What inspires you? 
If you're linked up with the workshop, be sure to let me know in the comment section below.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

4 comments:

  1. your pretty! i wish i had patience for cosmetics. do you wanna come do my make up every morning? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could spend a ton of money on make up and nail polish. It's dangerous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so non-adventerous with my makeup but LOVE IT when other people have fab makeup. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nail polish is so addicting! I wish I could apply it like the professionals but OPI def has the best

    ReplyDelete