July 7, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Pamper Yourself

The prompt for the "Inspiration Workshop!" this week is PAMPER YOURSELF. When I'm feeling down or want a treat "just because", I head over to my favorite bakery...Cupcake! I never leave out with one cupcake, it has to be around the 2 to 6 range. Y'all, they are gud (say it southern, you'll get it). My favorite summer creation is the Lemon Blueberry cupcake. You're probably thinking..."mmm, that's too much going on in one cupcake." I promise you, all the flavors meld into one frosted piece of gud-ness. Still not convinced? Okay, okay. Cupcake describes this wonderment as a "fresh blueberry cake topped with lemon cream cheese frosting".


Lemon Blueberry...my fave

If  you are ever in South Carolina, you have to swing by the Charleston/ Mt. Pleasant area to get one of these bad boys. You won't regret it!
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?

8 comments:

  1. umm YUM. Blueberry lemon sounds amazing! Whenever I try to speak in a southern accent it doesn't work, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is in Charleston! I must stop by and check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...where the hell was this when I was at CofC?!?!?!?!? That cupcake looks AMAZING. ::drool::

    ReplyDelete
  4. You failed to mention that you pretty much wanna pampered yourself with cupcakes all the time....seriously...all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!! I love to eat cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO with you on this! :) What a fab-o way to pamper one's self!! :) I'm a big red velvet cupcake fan! Pure Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love little cupcake shops! I am pretty far from South Carolina (I live in Colorado!) but I may just take this pampering tip down to our local cupcake place this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Visited Charleston a few years back and this was one of the first places I had on my "to-see" list. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete