July 1, 2011

Shira The Destroyer

My dog decided to do this yesterday morning:


If you follow me on Twitter, you probably saw this pic yesterday morning. I'm just having another "woe is me" moment. I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow morning to get...gulp...contacts! I'm so nervous. Y'all, I like to wear my glasses as proof that a lady can still be hot and sassy with a pair of spectacles on her face. (why yes, i did just give myself a fantabulous compliment. LOL). That and well, I'm lazy. Glasses are grab-n-go AND they can be awesome accessories. But I'll try contacts out so that The Destroyer has less temptations in our apartment for now.

Happy Weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Uh Oh!! Good luck with your new contacts...I still like to rock glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your contacts. I agree that glasses do look chic too.

    ReplyDelete