July 18, 2011

Wedding Weekend

The Boy and I haven't had a weekend free of weddings, bridal showers, engagement parties or birthdays since May. Seriously. I like celebrations as much as the next girl, but I'm tired! LOL. Once Autumn arrives, weekends will be used for errands and relaxation once again.While I don't have any photos of the actual wedding from this past Saturday to share with y'all, I do have some photos of Mike and I at the wedding festivities. Does that count?

He never takes pictures seriously
Me with my friend Jennifer
After the wedding and reception, the bride and groom had a few guests meet up with them at a local whiskey bar. Before heading over there, Mike and I changed outfits and grabbed some "adult" slushies at Wet Willie's.

Mikey likey seal of approval

What did y'all get into this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Even in your silly face picture you're still pretty! :)

    I know what you mean about weddings, showers, and whatnot going on. The husband and I have big plans once our weekends are free again. Were going to tackle our house room by room and get it organized and decorated the way we would like.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe my hubs never takes pictures seriously either! I swear we have like a million where he is making the exact same face that Mike is making in that first one, lol.

    ReplyDelete