August 18, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Front Porch

The prompt for this week's Inspiration Workshop! is
THE FRONT PORCH.
I love houses that are decorated for the holidays. I always think of the memories associated with the decorations, like when I would help Momma gather pine to make wreaths for Christmas. Or carving pumpkins with Mike and our friends for Halloween.

                                           Source: midwestliving.com via Whitney on Pinterest


                                     Source: potterybarn.com via Whitney on Pinterest


                                                   Source: None via Whitney on Pinterest


I do have a front porch confession for y'all. My dream is to have a comfortable seating area when I'm old, so that on summer days I can sip lemonade with Mike...AND yell...
GET OFF MY LAND!
(Don't judge me. Ha!)

                                               Source: makingmagique.com via Heather on Pinterest


What's your front porch confession?
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

6 comments:

  1. I love decorating for holidays. These photos made me so excited for fall and Christmastime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love ALL of these! Can't wait to have a porch of my own!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! your blog is so cute! I love the last photo with the colorful porch swing. Visiting from gussy sews :)

    Littlebluefeathers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love them all and now you've got me all excited for Fall! Bring on the cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! This made me laugh :) Love the pics! Stopping by from Gussy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first porch! So fun!!

    I also love your confession! :)

    ReplyDelete