August 30, 2011

Picture This

I've been in decorating mode for the past few months and I've finally gotten Mike amped up about it. That or he's a really good actor. I have a list of home projects that seems to be ever growing, but my most simple request is hanging pictures! Until last month we had only one picture up in the entire apartment. We've lived there for almost 2 years now. It was sad! Really there was no excuse because we had the two most important elements: pictures and frames. I'm proud to say that we now have three whole pictures in our living room, but I'm getting tired of the traditional frames you get from the store so I'm on a hunt. My dream is to have a wall of pictures kinda like this:

So I'm looking around for frames that The Boy and I can agree on that look like this:
Source: etsy.com via Whitney on Pinterest

And this:
Source: etsy.com via Whitney on Pinterest

Right now we just have this, but I'm  not completely sold on the idea:
Hmmm....what do y'all think?

I'm going to be announcing a giveaway later in the week, so stay tuned! It's just my little way of saying thank you to everyone who takes the time to come and "sit for a spell".


5 comments:

  1. I am constantly coming up with home decor ideas, and Pinterest has spun my obsession out of control. We don't have many things hanging on our walls, but I'm slowly working down my husband and getting him to agree on things (I think he mostly does it just so I'll stop asking haha). I really like the lace on the last photo - so nice! The photo itself is nice, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have been on Broadway. I'm THAT good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the hunt for new "different" picture frames too and hopely take some nice photos to put in them to create a photo wall. That's a pretty picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty picture! I'm with you on hanging pictures. It's a hard mountain to climb. Lol!

    ReplyDelete