August 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

The wonderful Claire, of Polkadot-Pretties, has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! 
Thank you, Claire! 
The rules after accepting the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to recently discovered blogs

My seven facts are:
1. I can almost sing the alphabet backwards. Once I get to "l" everything goes downhill. 
2. I'm pretty much obsessed with "Doctor Who" and "Misfits".
3. You don't want to speak to me before I've had my first cup of coffee. I'm NOT a morning person so my half of the conversation will be a series of grunts.
4. I talk in my sleep.
5. I sing all the time...off key and with great enthusiasm.
6. I hate to see other people in uncomfortable situations. If someone gets embarrassed on tv, I will turn the  channel in a quick second.
7. I like the new Britney Spears cd and I'm not ashamed to admit it. ;)

I'm passing the award to:
Katie of The Katie Chronicles
Liz of Pointsies
Frances of Bibeez Baby
Kelly of Fly With Me
Sara Beth of Sometimes Sarah Writes

Thank you again Claire!

2 comments: