September 20, 2011

The ABC's of Me

I saw this on Lindsay's blog and decided to give it a go!

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: A queen bed...on a frame...with no headboard or foot-board because we haven't settled on one yet
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry and it is never-ending
D. Dogs: A westie named Shira. She's growing out a haircut gone wrong...courtesy of her mama. Yikes! I won't be trying that one again.
E. Essential start to your day: A kiss goodmorning (From my hubby. Ha!)
F. Favorite color: PINK. Bright pink
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'2
I. Instruments you play: I'm still working on learning the guitar.
J. Job title: Admin assistant (boo), blogger, accessories designer
K. Kids: Shira, my 15lb ball of love.
L. Live: Columbia, SC
M. Mother’s name: Val
N. Nicknames: I don't really have one.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, other than my first couple days of life.
P. Pet peeves: I have a lot. One that just happened: people rushing to get onto the elevator before you have a chance to exit. I don't want to hear any fussing when my morning coffee sloshes on you, pal.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Get your head in the game." (High School Musical) Yes, I have seen every one of them. I'm not ashamed to admit it. LOL
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2 brothers (one no longer with us), 2 sisters
U. Underwear: Is what you wear under your clothing. Usually.
V. Vegetable you hate: Sweet peas. I don't like the way they look, taste or feel.
W. What makes you run late: My hair. I'm still trying to figure out how to style my new 'do.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: None and I hope to keep it that way.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Sausage and potato soup
Z. Zoo animal: Koala bears and otters! Sooo cute

Wow! Those were surprisingly easy to answer. 

What movie is your "guilty pleasure"?

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog and i think it's cute!! so are koalas! :D

    ReplyDelete