September 15, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Favorite Shop

It's time for another linkup with the Inspiration Workshop! Our prompt for the week was your FAVORITE SHOP. Because I've become more interested in decorating our apartment, I've been finding myself in Pier 1 Imports a lot lately. I really love their use of colors and textures! I just wish that some of their items were less expensive.

Source: pier1.com via Whitney on Pinterest

I would love to have this in our living room. Its so simple and classic.

Source: pier1.com via Whitney on Pinterest


Source: pier1.com via Whitney on Pinterest


Source: pier1.com via Whitney on Pinterest

I know that we have a couple holidays to get to before Christmas, but I've got my eye on place settings and decorations already. My only problem, the living room table is currently functioning as my sewing table. Hmm...we'll have to fix this somehow. I could always take over The Boy's office. And by "take over", I mean share. (If only you could see me winking. Ha!)

It isn't too late to link up and share your inspiration!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

3 comments:

  1. I love Pier 1!! :) Aren't you so excited to decorate for the holidays?! Hope you are having a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I search the Pier 1 website WEEKLY!! It is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of Pier 1 as well, they always seem to have unique, and artistic stuff that is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete