September 8, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Inspiring Books

The prompt for this week of the Inspiration Workshop! is
INSPIRING BOOKS.
From childhood to adulthood, anything by Dr.Seuss has touched my heart. His books just fill you with a sense of wonderment.


I'm huge fan of "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through The Looking Glass". The Walrus and the Carpenter is my favorite story within TTLG. I went through a stage where I would make my mom read it EVERY night for months. Seriously. Anytime someone mentions the books around her now, she'll roll her eyes and laugh. I'm actually planning on getting a tattoo based on one of the scenes from The Walrus and the Carpenter. Maybe my mom won't get upset over me being tattooed if it involves her in some way? Maybe?

Have you linked up with us yet? What are you waiting for?
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

There's still time to enter the "Favorite Things" giveaway!
Let me know if you've linked up so that I can check out your inspirations!

4 comments:

  1. love the Carroll quote. One of my favorites! And you already know I'm in love with some Alice in Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love Dr. Seuss! His words are so powerful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quotes! =)

    And I like your header - the fabric look is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never ever heard of that Dr. Suess book. And I am knee deep in kids books around these parts. So happy you posted about it!

    ReplyDelete