September 1, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Vintage

The Inpiration Workshop! prompt this week?...
VINTAGE
Two things come to mind when I hear the word vintage and those are fashion and classic cars.






I love that color has always been such an important style element throughout the decades!

And speaking of style? Did anyone else own some crazy clothes in the 80s or 90s? My mom made me wear...stirrup pants and crazy sweaters...yup. *sigh* You don't believe me?
Please note the bunny ears on the tv. Ha!

Don't forget to come link up with us!
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

12 comments:

  1. But those stirrup pants and sweaters were so cool back then! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed to say I too wore stirrup pants but I was old enough to wear them by choice! What WAS I thinking!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, what about all those windbreaker suits! My mom bought me a bunch of those, I begged her for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Gussy! I didn't even think of Vintage fashion! Great job...do the 80's and 90's now count as vintage? I hope not! Maybe in a few more decades!! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pic of you when you were younger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, do you remember parachute pants? All those zippers! Ha! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok Im so glad its not just me! hahaha...I am your newest follower!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. stirrup pants were the best! i had quite a collection of puffy painted sweatshirts too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i remember the stirrup pants!!! and the crazy sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha i love old 80's and 90's outfits!! The crazy thing is that so many of those styles are coming back now!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girlie!
    Oh the stirup pants!
    My mother would buy them in EVERY colour! Ha!
    Wonderful post. Loved it!
    Shelly xo
    p.s. cute picture of you!

    ReplyDelete