September 21, 2011

Windowshop Wednesday: Overstock.com

Yay! Katie's back from her awesome, Alaskan honeymoon so her weekly linky party has returned. This week, we're heading over to...

 I love them because they sell just about everything and they have terrific customer service! Seriously. I did a lot of Christmas shopping (for myself) on this website a couple years ago and had to return a shirt. It was such a pain free experience. AND I found the bridesmaid dresses for my wedding on overstock.com. Yep. For fifty bucks, my sisters had pretty dresses that they could actually wear again. Let's go shopping!

Something I really need want is a new watch. Since I bought my first cell phone years ago, I have stopped wearing watches. I love the way they look and they are extremely practical. I've just become too reliant on my phone to tell me what time it is.

Horn Jet Set Chronograph Watch

But wait...did y'all know that they sell hotel deals for vacations?! I had no clue.

Oh man! I'm about to make some hot cocoa and pretend that I'm at the mountains. Which reminds of one of my favorite episodes of Friends, "The One Where Underdog Gets Away".  Swoosh, swoosh.

What's on your list?

1 comment:

  1. a new watch is on my Christmas list this year. There is a Coach one I've been eying for a while now!

    ReplyDelete