October 6, 2011

Fall Fashion

I may regret typing this but I want a real Fall. In South Carolina, we have what we call "Carolina weather". This basically means that it doesn't really get cool until December/January and you still have warm days in those months. I was wearing a tank top, jeans and flip flops last Thanksgiving and I was still hot. While I don't want to freeze my booty off, I'd love to be able to sport some awesome Fall fashions without looking like a sweat hog.

What I'd love to be wearing in a few weeks:



 What I can sport until the temperature drops below 80 degrees:




I guess I don't have too much to complain about. I just love how  people look in big, wooly scarves with jackets and boots. Ah!

I'm linking up with:

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

What are your favorite Fall clothing items?

5 comments:

  1. You're right we don't have a real fall or maybe it's just that our winter is our fall and we have no winter. I remember a couple years ago wearing short sleeves on Christmas. The weather in SC is so unpredictable. I'm not complaining though because I hate the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love boots and scarves!!! and that one pic w/ the oversized sweater looks soo comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these are awesome...I love the first boots though...swoon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall fashion is AMAZING, I love it. My favorite part is riding boots, ugg boots and cardigans, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE that first picture. it is FALL all wrapped up in one picture.

    ReplyDelete