October 28, 2011

Halloweenie Makeup

Hey y'all! I cannot wait for tomorrow evening. The Boy and I are going to a costume party! I love dressing up for Halloween, its fun to step outside of your usual self. Mike decided to dress up as a zombie apocalypse survivor (we love zombie movies) this year. He had an old brown trench coat from last year's costume so he's recycling it and we bought a pair of goggles, army boots and a machete. Yeah...my darling husband HAD to have a machete to make his costume look "authentic". Ugh! Please pray that we don't get arrested. LOL.

I prefer cute costumes, so I'm dressing up as a doll baby. I found a really cute dress at Goodwill for $6 to base my look around. I should have pictures posted here by Monday at the latest!

While perusing Pinterest I found some really awesome Halloween makeup ideas and wanted to share them with y'all.







Source: etsy.com via Whitney on Pinterest




My doll makeup is going to be similiar to the last photo. I've almost perfected the lips.

Photobucket

Are you dressing up this year?

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I came here from the follow fest. I love the illamasqua makeup photos. And their nail polish is to die for. Happy Halloween!

    -Desiree, Pop-o-matic Deluxe

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see photos! we LOVE zombie movies too! I wanted to do a zombie family theme this year, but alas, ran out of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the first picture of the green make up! I wish I'd seen that beore I made my costume! Can't wait to see your costume, especially the make up.

    Blake @ Fearless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love these. Such great work! New follower stopping by from Follower Fest. Stop by and give us a visit some time :)

    ~Nikki
    http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the makeup! Found you vis the Follower Fest! I'm glad I stopped by!! I'm not sure what I'm dressing up as, but I better figure it out soon- we are going to a Halloween party tomorrow night! Can't wait to see the pics of your costume!

    Sherry B
    http://theburnettlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Followers Fest. These are some serious artists you posted. Beautiful! Good Luck on perfecting your makeup tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so pretty! Wow make up artists are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are awesome! It's crazy people can do that. Looking forward to your pics - that doll makeup looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete