October 27, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Favorite Recipes

Hey y'all! I'm linking up with Gussy Sews for another week of the Inspiration Workshop! and this week is all about recipes.

I don't know if I've mentioned this enough, but I heart food. I really do. What is most important to me when I'm looking for new recipes to add to my belt is finding some that are quick and yummy. The Boy does freelance and side projects after his day job and I either sew or do housekeeping. The idea of cooking a meal is not always appealing after 8 to 9 hours of work so lately I've been scouring Pinterest.These are some of my quick weeknight favorites!






Source: flickr.com via Kat on Pinterest

There are easy meals that don't involve sandwiches and pancakes, but I enjoy fancy grilled cheese sandwiches.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

What is your "go to" weeknight meal?

P.S.- You still have time to enter the scarf giveaway on After Nine to Five. 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yum all these dishes look so delicious it's making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg all that food looks so yummy!!!

    what a great blog you have here...

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm....pancakes. i am now hungry and it's midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite go-to meal during the week is pan seared fish (usually tilapia) and steamed vegetables. I used to do multiple or complex sides, but I got over it. Lol! As long as it's healthy/fresh, I'm satisfied.

    ReplyDelete