October 20, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Favorite Accessories

When I'm getting ready for work or play, my outfit "completer" is makeup. I love the way jewelry and headbands look, but I love the feel of makeup. And by that, I mean the playfulness to seduction I can paint on to show off my mood. It makes me feel sassy! If I wake up with the "i don't want to go to work" blues, I whip up some winged eyes, swipe on mascara and will rock the most obnoxious lip color I have. Which is a wine color, nothing too crazy.

I'm starting to experiment with my "look" more and these are some of the photos that have been inspiring me lately.

Nails:


I've never gotten a professional manicure before, but I would start with those lovelies!

Hair:


I love this girl's big hair and hot pink lips! Simple glamour.

{source}
Makeup:
20110321231458355379655025_large
{source}
Cest-halloween-161167-500-313_large
{source}
Don't worry, I don't wear this look to work. ;)

Peek at what is inside my make up bag. 

This post was going to be about Ryan Gosling and how he would be the perfect accessory (if I weren't married of course. Ha!) but ...wait, why did I change my mind?... well reasons aside, I hope that y'all enjoyed some or all of my inspirations from this week! 

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Don't forget to let me know in the comment area if you've linked up too! Please?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ryan Gosling! I so love him! He would be the perfect accessory -

    ReplyDelete