October 31, 2011

She's Such a Doll

In the previous post, I told y'all that I would post pictures of my doll makeup! It didn't look exactly as I wished but I was still happy with the end result.

Practicing a "vacant" look

Please excuse the mess, we took these in The Boy's studio
The Boy before he pulled his hair back.
I'm happy to report that no unfortunate incidents occurred as a result of Mike carrying a machete with his apocalypse survivor costume. We had to stop letting people hold it because one person (who shall remain nameless) dropped it twice.*sigh*

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. so cute!!!!! LOVE the lipstick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love! you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome idea for a costume! Your make-up turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute costume; I love it!

    Stopping by from Soleil Solene. :)

    http://turbyandjohn.com

    ReplyDelete