November 10, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Dining Room

I'm linking up with Gussy Sews for another fun-filled week of the Inspiration Workshop!
 Woo! Okay, the prompt for this week is DINING ROOM. 
The boy and I live in a two bedroom apartment and we use the second room as his studio/office
SO 
our dining room is my sewing station. Yup, fabric and notions are everywhere. The next time we move, we're getting a three bedroom so that I can have a dining room that looks like this:










I could dine happily in any of these lovelies (the second one especially)

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Have you been decorating your dining room for the season?

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love all of you dinning room choices! I really love the first room and the large chalk board... how fun would it be to have your guests leave little notes of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all lovely, but that last picture is my very favorite! when I moved into my new house I found an antique dining room table and chairs and my grandma re-upholstered the chairs! And they are my dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the white and added pops of color! The chairs in your last pic are AWESOME!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...I love that last pic with all the different colored chairs! I love me some color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dining rooms! I LOVE the third and forth ones....so bright and colorful!!

    ReplyDelete