November 16, 2011

My Lost Weekend

Y'all I just had a four day weekend and am almost ashamed to say that I did absolutely, without a doubt, nothing. I contributed to society in no way. Mind you, I had plans of EPIC proportion. I was going to finish some paperwork, sew, clean the apartment, bake an apple cobbler, experiment with hairstyles and give myself a manicure.

What really ended up happening: I watched Netflix, lived off of orange juice and cheese Ritz Bits (I kid you not), gave myself a manicure and finished a skirt. BEFORE I rediscovered nap time. That was my favorite part! Why did I hate nap time so much as a child?

So as you can see, some items were left off. Ha!


I love the way my nails turned out! I say procrastinate with style. ;)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful weekend to me!! :D Netflix and naptime, mmmm. Love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...nap time is my favorite time of day! At least you got to relax so that was productive enough.

    ReplyDelete