December 21, 2011

commUNITY

Hey y'all! After receiving so many amazing comments on last Sunday's post, I've been on cloud nine. Not because of compliments (I do, however, enjoy compliments. Ha!) it was the encouragement that made me want to try harder. I'll be posting some photos later this week of my crochet attempts, even though most of what I crochet is crooked right now. ;)

This bloggy world is so large, its sometimes hard to meet and connect with other people. Do you have any questions about sewing, knitting or anything craft related? Comment below. I know some talented ladies who may be willing to offer their advice if I don't know the answer.

Did you just learn an awesome short cut that you don't mind sharing? Blog about it and email me. I'll tweet about it. Heck...I'll pin it!

Let's build a commUNITY!


Ain't it the truth!?!

If you have a question that you don't want to leave in the comment section you can always email. Heck you can just email to chit chat. (I like mail...from nice people) Be sure to let me know if you'd like to remain anonymous. 
earlleighdesigns@gmail.com

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. yay :) this is so lovely to read.....

    so glad you are persevering with your new hobby, cant wait to see what you have been up to !!!

    I posted a tutorial for inserting zips here's the link .... http://polkadot-pretties.blogspot.com/2011/12/how-to-sew-in-zip.html

    Claire xox

    ReplyDelete