December 18, 2011

The {im}Possible Dream

Hey y'all! I hope that everyone is having a lovely weekend. I'm sitting here with a crochet hook, yarn, determination and YouTube. A few months ago I was amped up about learning to knit/crochet. I tried for a week...maybe, MAYBE two at the most before I gave up. I have the tendency to get fed up with things quickly if I can't do them well in the beginning. (I'm working on it.)

This morning I'm going to get my Hannah Montana on "cuz nobody's perfect". Yeah, I went there. Ha!







If you know of a good resource for beginners, please comment below.

Photobucket

Happy Sunday!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I love knitting! I learned the basics from my aunt, but the extras I've been watching ThKniteWitch on YouTube, and taking classes at my local yarn shop. They're both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!! I used to knit a lot in college but haven't since and wouldn't have the first clue about where to start if I tried to do it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would suggest YOU TUBE and keep looking for ideas on pinterest .... lots of practice and patience you can do it ....

    thank you for linking you post up :)

    Claire xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post because I too get impatient if I can't learn things quickly, and I also get daunted by things that seem impossible! I would LOVE to learn to crochet too. However I want to get on top of the whole sewing thing first :)

    I am looking forward to seeing your results - I bet they'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dying to learn how to do grandma squares...I crotchet now (a couple of months) and it's all too consuming:) LOVE it! Let me know if you need help, I'd be happy to oblige!
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo! i crochet and i'm teaching myself how to knit. i don't really know any great resources, but can help you out with crocheting if you have any problems!

    ReplyDelete