December 1, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Holiday Tips

The prompt for this week of the Inspiration Workshop! was holiday tips and secrets. I don't really have any tips or secrets because I'm new to the married lady thing, so i'm going to share some fun DIY projects.


I love this SO much! Mike and I are making/decorating ornaments tomorrow night, and this is on my list.







I changed my mind, here are my two "tips" (ha!):

1. Enjoy time spent with your family and friends.
2. If planning an event, remember to "roll with the punches". You can't plan for everything.
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blue and white ornaments! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I can finally comment lol.
    I love the coloured cones, simple yet so effective.
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I think I might have to make the wreath. How cute (and easy looking!) is that! Thankyou for sharing!

    ReplyDelete