December 31, 2011

New Year. New Me?

This is my last post for the year...holy crow! I'm so excited to see what this new year brings. I've met some great friends, started to get my business together, started loving myself more and celebrated two years of marriage this year. And yet there is so much more to do...isn't there always? Ha! I don't make resolutions anymore because I fail every time so I'm going to focus on my goals for the year.

1. Open up shop...finally. Life is starting to slow down (which is kinda scary. calm before the storm? hope not) so I can focus more on me.
2. Express my individual style more. I need to stop being so cautious. "What will people think" is deeply ingrained in me and I'm trying to get rid of that.
3. Blog more often. I have some really neat ideas that I'm excited to share.
4. Be more organized.
5. Spend more time with family, not just friends.

These are just a few of my goals, I think of new ones all of the time. It's all about prioritizing y'all!

6. I would love to conquer Photoshop!

Source: etsy.com via Whitney on Pinterest


See y'all in 2012! 
Be Safe. Have Fun. Be a good bystander.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your shop opening in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all your goals :) cant wait for your shop to open !!!!

    Claire xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year gorgeous!! Many Wishes!

    ReplyDelete