December 2, 2011

Pins-giving

One of my favorite bloggy gals, Claire of Polkadot-Pretties, is hosting a linky party on what "inspires you". I just don't think that you can have enough inspiration. Am I right?!

Photobucket

Last week for Thanksgiving, I pretty much pinned it and then did it! If you're on the market for some yummy meal ideas, keep reading.


The Boy wanted two roasts as our meat this year, so I searched until I found this delicious "herb crusted" roast. I'm not much of a beef eater, unless I'm in the mood for a burger, but I really loved the flavor. If you're not a fan of mustard, you will NOT like it. Just a warning because even the gravy produced from the "drippings" (sounds gross) will have a strong mustard flavor, even after adding the beef bouillons.



Delicious. This was the second time I made crock pot mac and cheese and oh my yum! This was one of my favorite sides. I added 3 additional ounces of cheese to the recipe. Ha!



Traditional green bean casserole. I used the cheddar flavored fried onions this time.


This is the ultimate side dish! The day after Thanksgiving, I ate an entire bowl of this stuffing by itself. The flavor combination of the sage and sausage is like none other. I used two of these mountain harvest loaves because the recipe calls for dense bread:

This is a close up of the goodness. 

Last but not least...



This shows you just how much cake you will end up with. :)

I'm now searching for Christmas meal ideas, any suggestions?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. yum yum, these look delicious, thank you for the lovely introduction and linking up ......
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dump cake looks delicious!

    Stopping by from the link up. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing all the recipes! A lot of them sound very delicious... I need to try some of them asap. :)
    But as far as the Christmas meal goes - I'm as clueless as you are. :(

    Have a happy week.
    Love, Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. pumpkin dump cake? yes, please. looking up this recipe RIGHT now!

    ReplyDelete