December 13, 2011

Tickle Me Tuesday

This is my first time ever linking up with Sarah for Tickle Me Tuesday! I'm kicking myself in the butt right now because this is such a fun idea. Y'all know that I love everything. Well...I love to share what I like.

 Custom color ruffle rose pillow LARGE - as seen on Daily Candy
I love these pillows by Eisman Design! I'm not just saying that because I'm giving away a $50 shop credit. They are so fun and colorful! And they're handmade. I like to think that Angella is my Northern sister because she's in NC and I live in South Carolina! Ha!


How freaking cute is this holiday DIY from Mandy's blog?!


I love this sew much. Sorry, I had to go there. Whatever your craft is, sometimes you have to work a little harder for an idea to come through and sometimes those ideas turn into scrap material for another project. :)

What has been tickling you?



Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Those pillows are just gorgeous!! And that hoop art is too funny (and true!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is SO FUNNY & TRUE. And those pillows are drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to roll around on the pillows!! Since I sew, I love the hoop art and thread heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those pillows ....
    great post :)

    Claire xoxo

    ReplyDelete