January 8, 2012

And...I'm back

Tuesday was my first day back to work from the winter break so my schedule has been off. I missed y'all! 

Let me tell ya, having a two week vacation makes it difficult to go back to work. I spent all of Monday whining about not being ready to go back yet. I was like a little kid on the night before the first day back to school...I couldn't sleep. I was so anxious. After moaning and groaning, I came to the realization that I had a job to get back to. In this economy, you really can't take that for granted. I hopped (crawled really) out of bed and went into the office in a cheery mood. I did spend most of the day playing catch up with my coworkers. Ha! Don't worry, I did send out a few emails too. ;) 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. holidays are great but going back to work is always so hard. am starting classes again tomorrow and you just motivated me.. am ready to work hard :)
    Happy New year!! hope you have an even better start of the week tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to have you back :)

    Happy New Year :)

    I am sure you will get back into the swing of things soon...

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete