January 24, 2012

Lovin' it!

I'm linking up with Sarah for "Tickle Me Tuesday"! Because I'm always looking for new ways to organize my life with The Boy, this post is a salute to home/office organization. You've been warned!!


Neat and simple way to store perishables. I have some porcelain black containers in my kitchen...without labels...because I'm smart like that. Reminder to self: add labels.



Source: bhg.com via Whitney on Pinterest

We live in an apartment with a quarter wash, so I love the idea of creating a laundry center.

Source: bhg.com via Whitney on Pinterest

This is my absolute favorite! Its a "go anywhere" home office. All you need is a dish rack and pretty file folders.


Happy Tuesday!

I'm looking for a new day planner, do you have any suggestions? I bought a cute one off Etsy a few months ago but my dog ate it. 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love organization and it makes my life easier. These are great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jewelry rack and the office on the go. The office in particular would make things so much easier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That laundry center is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That laundry center is so cute & that to go office.. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use for a dish rack!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, so I'm obsessed with organization. It's a blessing and a curse. love all the ideas. as far as a planner, I splurged this year and bought the Erin Condren life planner and now I would not ever go without it. It's my 'brain' - like, for realz!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that laundry center, especially those colors! Yay for organizing, it always makes me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I'm late to this party.. but I swear by Moleskin planners.. they're a splurge.. but they survive me toting them from country to country... and come in ALL sizes and styles... LOVE!

    That dishrack home office is tooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete