January 9, 2012

New "Twit Pic"?

I just spent about ten minutes trying to photograph myself. I love my profile picture but my hair looks different now so I want a new one. I'm not one to volunteer to have my picture taken and I'm really bad at taking my own picture. Needless to say, I ended up with a lot of faces that looked like this:
That left me feeling like this:
So I decided to use this one:
This gratuitous post is brought to you by Earl and Madonna* because I'm "Into The Groove".
She was here in spirit via iTunes. Hehe!
Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. cute photos! i love your hair! i also never have photos of myself because i never want to be in photos and i'm bad at taking my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the hair girl :) and that bow is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post, you hair is so cute..

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the faces, and very brave of you to photograph yourself and post it. I've yet to do that. Thanks for stopping by, and back atcha from Liz's link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love love your bow.. I'm wearing one in my blog profile picture and i just made that out a ratty old 90's scarf laying around.
    www.wanderingthoughtvines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete