Rules of the Game
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I can sing the alphabet backwards with little hesitation.
2. I know that it isn't the healthiest thing for your nails...but mine are always painted.
3. I'm afraid of lizards but want a bearded dragon.
4. I don't know how to scramble eggs.
5. I have a permanent scar on my wrist because one of my brother's friends chased me down with a live crab when I was five. I tripped, slid across the driveway and boohooed.
6. I made the first move on The Boy, way back in the day.
7. If I were at work right now, then I'd be typing this and singing "I'm Going Down" by Mary J. Blige. But I'm not...
8. I'm really sassy.
9. I say "Girl" all the time. Even to my supervisor. In my defensive, she calls me "baby girl".
10. My nail polish collection can be broken into these categories: glitter, pink, blue and green. Because there are no other colors apparently.
11. My mom called me "hillbilly whitney" when I was younger because I didn't know how to behave in dresses. It was not a good look.
11 Questions from Suki
1. Do you have a favourite item of clothing for any reason? Mike bought me a lovely maxi dress a couple years ago that gets a lot of wear. It's light enough to wear in the warm months and pairs nicely with sweaters in the cooler months. I always get compliments when I wear it.
2. How do you get back to sleep if you wake up in the night? I'll start by concentrating on my breathing, if that doesn't work I'll listen to Foo Fighters on my ipod.
3. What do you most love about your body? My hair. It's really versatile.
4. If you could receive one present of a craft or art material/supply what would it be? I would love some high quality vegan leather to play around with.
5. When did you last lie outside, looking up at the night sky? Two years ago on my honeymoon. I'm not the outdoorsy type.
6.When did you last swim in the sea/ocean? Two years ago. If we go to the beach I'm usually sunning myself and reading.
7. What's your morning wake-up essential? Coffee...its the nectar of life.
8. Who were you in a former life? Grandma Yetta
9. What's your porn star name (name of first pet + name of first street where you lived)? Sparky Westridge. That's the worst name ever for a girl. LOL. Let's go with my second dog Heather...Heather Westridge.
10. What do you have a collection of? Handbags
11. What is your ultimate comfort food? My mom's mac and cheese with some pulled pork on the side.
Questions from Earl
1. What is one of your quirks?
2. What is your dream vacation?
3. What is on your current reading list?
4. Have you ever eaten in a restaurant alone?
5. What is your favorite movie of all time (mine is "Meet Me in St. Louis")?
6. What is to the right of you at the moment?
7. Is there a food you haven't tried, but know that you would love?
8. What is your guilty pleasure tv show?
9. What song makes you want to breakout a mic and dancing shoes?
10. If you could have any talent, what would it be?11. If you had a superpower, would you be a hero or a villain?
I challenge everyone to answer at least one question in the comment section below.