February 24, 2012

Lucky Girl

Okay, so you know how I mentioned The Boy and I don't really do anything for Valentine's Day? (this year we switched it up and got buy one get one burritos from Qdoba). The holiday I do make a big deal of, other than Christmas, is St. Patrick's Day. I know that y'all are sitting there thinking, "I had no clue that Earl was Irish". Ha! I'm not. I just really enjoy cute decorations, festivals, funny hats and well...green beer. Expect to see a lot of green around this place in the near future, not money though cuz I'm not rich like that. Something cute and FREE is the printable below. 



Happy Friday!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I learn something new about you all the time! My favorite is Halloween. We go all out at our house for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE love St Patrick's day!! You guys are too cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny!! Love that printable! Hope you post some of your cute green decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Grow your blog {blog Hop}! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I think those tags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so interesting how everyone likes different holidays more! I LOVE Valentine's Day-- and could do without St. Patricks day! I will definitely think of you now as I see more and more decorations! :) Cute printable-- I would put them on some cute green cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy St Patricks Day from N Ireland.

    You put us to shame here - we don't do much for St Patricks Day at all!!!

    ReplyDelete