March 2, 2012

Blacklisted

One of these days, The Boy is going to probably ban me from sending him emails. Do you ever just find something you need to share with another person at that moment? I do and it's usually when I'm looking at other people's humor boards on Pinterest. I just can't help myself...I need to pass on the funny. What I send to him are some of the pins that crack me up, but I'm not brave enough to pin myself. Meaning, there's usually an "f" bomb involved or some crude humor.

These are some of the tame pins that have tickled me this week:








I don't know why this cheesy pick up line cracks me up so much, but I love it! How could you not go out with the guy who says this?!






Source: Uploaded by user via Whitney on Pinterest

I need to know what store/restaurant this is...pronto.

  Source: Uploaded by user via Whitney on Pinterest
This happens to me every time I set foot inside of Target. It doesn't matter if I have a list of things that I need, I always come out spending more than I intended. Last night, The Boy and I went to Target to pick up a Roku because we're getting rid of cable. All we needed was the Roku and HDMI cable. We left out with a couple bags because I needed some items from the cosmetics section.

I'm linked up with Hollie for Follow Friday.

Happy Friday! Don't forget to come back for "Sew Easy Sunday" this weekend.

If you're on Pinterest and have a humor board, tell me in the comment section below please. 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. A friend of mine actually used that pick up line on a girl.. except he used t-shirt instead of sweater... :D I think he even got her phone number...

    Long time no see! I'm getting back into blogging if you have time to stop by.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that last night too, but at CVS. I went in for nail polish and came out $64 later with all kinds of new makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! These are cute! I believe target is the devil because that store gets me every time. That picture is so right on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i love that Target one! Anthony needs flipflops for the gym shower and he was like "just run by Target". Yeah, like I'd only buy flipflops. I've been putting it off because I know I'm going to find loads of things I "need" when I go there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!! I love the boyfriend one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah I like the "WASH HANDS" sign! You should do a Google search for The Blog Of Unnecessary Quotations. It speaks for itself. :P

    No, I don't have a Pinterest humour board...but I might just have to go and start one now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol...not boyfriend material. Too funny. BTW, I found your blog on Follow Friday. I'm following via GFC.

    Tranae
    www.becomingfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so funny! thanks for the laugh!!

    ReplyDelete