March 16, 2012

Eleven

The gorgeous, fantastically awesome Naimah of D.Mae Clothing tagged me in the 11 things meme. I was tagged a few weeks back, so I'm cheating this time. ;) 
I'll answer her questions but wont tag anyone this time. Choosing 11 people is HARD. 

Here are the rules (modified Earl-style):
post a pic of yourself
answer 11 questions about yourself
makeup 11 questions
tag 11 bloggers to answer those questions

I had some mad cleavage happening, but really like the picture. This is my attempt at censorship. 

Question and Answer time:
1. Who inspires you? This question stumps me every time because I draw inspiration from so many people. Overall, I'm inspired by someone who is driven and centered. They have dreams and seek to make them come true. After they attain success, they are still awesome possums with normal sized egos.
2. What is your hidden talent? I've been thinking about this all week. I can't think of anything. That leads me to believe that I'm so awesome at something that I've even hidden it from myself. Dang!
3. If you could only listen to one song for the next 24 hours what would it be? Everlong by Foo Fighters. I love it! I listen to it all the time.
4. What was/is your best blog moment? All of them. I love communicating with all of you and I've gotten to a point where I'm more comfortable with bringing up my personal life. The positive feedback has been amazing! When I mentioned my past with disordered eating, I received nothing but sweet emails. That means more than you could ever know!
5. Fruit or veggies? Fruit. Its nature's dessert.
6.  What are your top five beauty products? Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave in Conditioner, Magically Cool Liquid Powder by MAC (I use the shade Cajun), The Falsies mascara by Maybelline, OPI nail polish in the shade My Chihuahua Bites and water.
7. What is your favorite food? Pizza
8. If you had 1 million dollars and a jet that could take you anywhere, where would you go and what would you do? Germany. The Boy was born there and wants to go visit. I like sausage and sauerkraut so it seems like a fun trip for all.
9. What is your favorite color? Hot pink
11. What does success look like to you? Doing what you love and living life to the fullest. 

Happy Friday!

What's your favorite beauty product? 

*(I blog stalk a lot of terrific ladies, and wanted to mention some new names around here. Picking "favorites" for me means looking to all of you.)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i love me some foo fighters! and some everlong. and people that are awesome possums with normal sized egos. :) your blog always makes me smile girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already done an 11 Things post, but I really like yours, and your attempt at censoring the photo of yourself made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sense of style and lovely posts! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sweetie, I just followed you back!:*

    ReplyDelete