March 27, 2012

Get Fit Chick- Check In #8

Hey y'all! Its that time of the week again. I'm the same weight as last week, so I wont technically reach my first goal of losing 10lbs before my birthday. I'm happy with the 9lbs so I won't complain. I'll just have to behave myself tomorrow and cross my fingers that my boss doesn't bring birthday doughnuts. I love Krispy Kreme and she keeps talking about bringing some to work. I think she hates me. Ha!

The Boy was sick with bronchitis last week so we didn't do Insanity. To stay active, I did some POP Cardio and Tone It Up routines. I forgot how fun those workouts were.

We started month two over last night and The Boy did an awesome job even though he's still really congested. We still have a few weeks of the program left, but I'm already trying to figure out what I'll do next. One of Mike's best friends just became a Beachbody coach so I hired him...for FREE. Hehe! Beachbody has challenging programs (like Insanity and P90x) that get you in excellent shape, so I'm torn. Do I want to do P90x, Brazil Butt Lift or ChaLEAN Extreme next? 

We took progress pictures last night, I'm not posting my tummy shot because I'm in a sports bra. I don't want to offend your eyes. Ha! 
I'm not good at flexing yet. 

The Boy is in full-on beast mode 

Happy Tuesday!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Keep it up lady! I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weightloss and your beast of a man! I love the picture. I have done Insanity and TurboFire, currently I am loving Zumba, well I will tomorrow after I catch up on life from being delayed for eons in airports over break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! you go! I'm doing bodyrock for april--along with some extra cardio. trying to burn off the fat so my muscles show for summer. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Charlene. I have Turbo Jam & Turbo Fire. Both are really good. My husband has P90X. I couldn't get into that one. It seemed too much like a workout. I like fun, upbeat stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang girl, you're killing it! happy birthday!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
    Hope to see you there! Thanks!

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete