April 17, 2012

Get Fit Chick: Check In #11

This is our last week of Insanity! Woo hoo! This girl is happydancin' all over the place. You know...when my body isn't completely shredded from insane workouts.

I don't have any measurements to share this week because The Boy wanted to wait for final results (we'll have them on Sunday). I'm going to point you in the direction of a yummy protein shake instead! It tastes like something you'd get from Steak 'n Shake, I promise. The Boy and I had the chocolate peanut butter shakes this morning and I almost licked the blender because it was THAT good.

shake-final-550
Source

That's what Katie's typical protein shake looks like. If you've been looking for a pre or post workout meal, I highly recommend one of these guys!  I love pretty much all of the recipes on Katie's website, Dashing Dish, because they're easy and always delicious.

Happy Tuesday!

Don't forget to update me with any of your progress. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. I loooooooooooooove Steak 'n' Shake! Sadly though, they don't have it in Colorado, so it's been 5 years now since I last had my fix. Now you've got me jonesin' for Steak 'n' Shake and wondering where the closest one to me is! May have to try this smoothie now so I don't go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look so good! And its a protein shake? Wow I need some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yum!! and not healthy in the least!!
    Glad to hear you're coming to the end of Insanity!!
    Can't wait to see your results!!

    I've been lazy lazy lazy... but you've been working out enough for the both of us!! ; )

    ReplyDelete