April 20, 2012

What I'm Doing and Digging

I'm probably the only one, but I do NOT like the new blogger interface! But it could be the fact that it takes me a little bit to warm up to change. Hmmm....

Anyway, I realized that I almost never post information about my sewing anymore! I have some projects that I'm working on but wasnt sure if people liked that sort of post or not. I'll probably just do it anyway. Hehe. I decided to challenge myself and make baby items that involve actual pattern design (I usually do things freehand because I'm cool like that. ha!). As a non artist, the mechanics get a little tricky!


What I'm Doing: 
  
I don't believe in depriving my life of flavor! This "diet plan" is just about moderation and learning which superfoods help your body turn into a fat-burning machine!

What I'm Digging:
Personalized stackable stacking rings...hand stamped fine silver stacking rings.
For those of you who don't know, The Boy and I have been married for 2 years now and we don't have wedding bands. Which to us hasn't a big deal, it doesn't make us any less married than couples who do have them. They just weren't on the list of things we were dying to get. With that said, this is the year we'll bite the bullet and grab some up. We're very random people! He wants something simple and after years of me saying no to traditional bands, he gave in. I just want a couple of these guys. They're so cute! One with our wedding date and one with our last name. BAM!

mc-random-21
This picture speaks for itself. Cute dog+ equally adorable baby= melted heart

Happy Friday!
What have you been digging lately? 
        Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Post those projects. I want to see. :-) And those rings are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you always have to post things I think I need! Now in my head I should get rid of my diamond and don Hubs name! Oh my what have you done....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. New interface = not so much! I love the ring idea!!! I'm thinking I need to look into those :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rings are so adorable! And I would love to see your sewing projects... might motivate me to finish a few of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello miss broody ;) I love the wedding bands! And I'd love to see your sewing projects. I get a lot of inspiration from seeing other people's projects and I just enjoy seeing what other people are making.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I like those bands too!! Oh and the picture? Adorbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those rings!

    Yes, post your sewing projects!

    I would love to know what your book says about superfoods!! Lemme in on the secret! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the rings you picked out!!! I really miss your sewing posts! You were a total tease with the "bedroom sewing makeover on the cheap" teaser!!!! I love your sewing posts and I formally request more :) I love that you have baby fever! I could totally go for a few baby Earl posts too-- so next time you give hubs the look, give him an extra few seconds from me too :)

    ReplyDelete