May 14, 2012

Slow Cooker Kielbasa and White Bean Stew with Tomatoes and Spinach

On rainy days like today, I like to pull out my crock pot. It just seems appropriate to me for some reason! One of my favorite recipes of late comes from Kalyn's Kitchen and that is her Slow Cooker Kielbasa and White Bean Stew with Tomatoes and Spinach. That's a mouthful! Ha! 

The stew has a light, vibrant taste and is incredibly filling. My coworker doesn't care for beans normally but she enjoyed her sample. (we always sample each other's food. do y'all do that at work?)  
I followed her recipe exactly. Enjoy, we sure did! 

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This looks yummy - just the kind of thing I love! I don't have a slow cooker but I could probably make it work in my casserole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow this exactly too! yum yum..thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so yummy!

    My co-workers require that I factor in enough food for lunch so that they can sample everything. None of them are big on cooking, but they're all big on eating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm this looks delicious! i am realizing my love for my slow cooker more and more these days. thanks for the new recipe to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete