June 4, 2012

Home Decor for Cheap {My Fave}

While trolling the internetz, I happened upon some really cute home decor ideas that could easily be copied for cheap (thank you Lowes, Hobby Lobby and Walmart).

{source}

Our Walmart sells a similar style candle holder for five bucks and Hobby Lobby always has these bad boys in stock! Plus, it seems as though Hobby Lobby is always having a sale. 

{source}

You can find inexpensive boards at Lowes for around $4. You would probably want 4 pieces: one long piece for the front, bottom and back with the last piece cut into squares to make the compartments. An easy weekend project! You could even make a smaller version for the entry way and place things like flowers in each section! 

{source}
One more trip to Lowes for paint, wood and nails! 

Happy Monday!

 Where are you finding inspiration? 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. i loooove that turquoise book shelf! what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great girl! i can't wait to see your finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of these, love the color on the bookshelf! also i added your button (finally) to my blog! yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such great ideas! Now if I could only convince my boyfriend that not ALL DIY projects have to be perfectly perfect, I would try all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ideas!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need one of those cubby things in my bathroom! Super fantastic ideas!

    ReplyDelete