June 21, 2012

My not-so Mysterious Ailment

Hey y'all! I have some pretty fantastic news. You know how i've been sick and lethargic the last few weeks. Turns out...
Mike's chronicling the pregnancy!! 


That's right! My husband knocked me up and we couldn't be more thrilled. We got to see the little guy/girl yesterday at our first ultrasound. It was the cutest little alienesque thing I've ever seen! (we're still working on building body parts. ha!) 

I hope that everyone is having an amazing week!

Happy Thursday!

P.S.- I'm linking up with Finding Beauty in the Ordinary 

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. eeeekkkk!!!! congratulations!!!!
    you will be amazing parents.
    xxO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Yay! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooooo! congratulations girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heeey!!!!!! congrats!!!!! so excited for you guys! :) hope the first semester yuckies go away soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummm i meant to say trimester. forehead slap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so beyond wonderful! Good for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I am so excited! I haven't forgotten your broodiness that kept popping up in your posts :D It is the best thing ever, seriously, comes highly recommended... and is impossible to describe! Good luck with the pregnancy and see you on the other side!!! :D

    Congratulations! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhhhh!!!!! im so happy for you and your husband!!! congrats mama!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations :)

    So happy for you both

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! Why am I just seeing this!!!! Congrats to you fellow preggers :) YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh em gee! I'm wayyy behind in the blogging world! Huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete