June 6, 2012

Sick not Fit

Hey y'all! I've been under the weather for a little over a week now (boo!) so my fitness and nutrition have suffered. What can I say? I'm not one of those awesome people who can workout while sick. I know that I'm one day behind with this update, but I've put myself on bed rest so there aren't any real changes. I lost 5lbs...in a not so fun way...(huzzah for clean toilets). I'm hoping to be back in action soon because watching The Boy curl 70 pounders while I pet the pupster is no fun. 

Sending me this little guy will heal me instantaneously. I'm sure of it!

I hope that everyone is having a fantastic week so far!

Happy Wednesday!! 

P.S. If you ever have an upset tummy, eat brown rice. It will stick to your tummy like a mother! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. 70 pounds? that's crazy. Hope you are feeling better soon, girl!

    ReplyDelete