October 5, 2012

Baby Update

Thank you to everyone  who sent well wishes and prayers our way! Mike and I went to the dreaded appointment yesterday and found out that I am out of cervix. My doctor had us admitted into the hospital immediately. Upset doesn't even begin to cover how I felt. 

We will be 24 weeks on Saturday so that is when they will administer a shot of steroids. The steroids will help baby's lungs to mature in the event that she comes too early (which I knew from watching Grey's Anatomy). Also...where the heck is Addison Montgomery when you need her?! 

Our baby girl is the only one blissfully unaware about what is happening! Her punches and kicks are SO strong y'all, and her heart rate is stellar too. This little one is a fighter and her mama needs to learn a lesson or two from her. :)

If you have any questions or have been in a similar situation feel free to comment below. If you want to tell me the lyrics to your favorite song, you can do that too. I'm going to have a lot of free time. Ha!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetheart, my prayers to you and Mike. Get your rest, no stressing, and enjoy this time hanging out on your back. Keep baby in there as long as you can! You've got my personal email to chat if you need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say.. (and believe you me, this does not happen often!) All the best hun.. Will be thinking of you n sending positive vibes your way.. Take good care of yourself.. x

    ReplyDelete