March 14, 2013

New Place, New Space: Sewing

After months of having a new address, I'm finally able to unpack fabrics and sewing notions. Now that bed rest is over and Harper is happy and healthy...I can get into the sewing groove.

Mike and I went to Ikea a few weeks ago to pick up some furniture for my sewing area. While we moved from a two bedroom to a three bedroom, I'm still taking up residence in our dining area. I just dont think that sharing a studio space with the hubster will be conducive to anything other than him wanting to throwing my sewing machine out the window. He hates the way it sounds. Haha!

Anyway...I found some inexpensive items at Ikea and decided to give y'all a peek of my space.

 my favorite wreath! i call it "Beetlejuice"

i'm finally able to display some of my fabric...LOVE

fat quarters are hiding in these boxes

AND...
Harper just had her 3 month birthday! Time is passing so quickly! I HAD to sneak in a baby pic. 

What's the method to your madness? Unpack and decorate at the same time or do you just unpack the boxes? 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment