April 2, 2013

Harper's First Easter

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend!
For my family it was special in so many ways: i had a birthday, my brother and his family came to visit AND it was Harper's first Easter! 
Best. Birthday. EVER!

Dress: Target/ Headband: Carter's
Time is flying and my baby is growing up too quickly! But I love that her personality develops more each day. Please note that we are sitting in the lobby. Harper decided that she would help the pastor deliver some of the message so we had to make a quick exit. Ha! 

This is the face of a sleepy baby. She had way too much fun for one girl.


I'm trying to establish some sort of schedule so that posts can go up on a more routine basis. But that little face pulls me in every time. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Well hello there cutie! So glad you guys had a great first Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness!!! She is precious!!!

    Thank you for linking up with Kenz and I for {too cute!} Tuesday! We are so glad you could join us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all take the cake this week..... :) HANDS DOWN the cutest post I've read YET! Your little lady is beyond adorable, girl!

    Thank you so much for linking up with us and sharing your cuteness! :) I hope you will continue to!

    xoxoxoxox :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! =D

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! And what a cutie patootie. She gives me baby fever!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!! xo, Eva

    ReplyDelete