September 13, 2013

Breathing and Enjoying Life

Hey y'all! I hope that everyone is doing well! I have missed blogging and social media in general but with so many life changes in the past year...I needed to regroup. 
Pregnancy complications
Preterm labor
New mom stress
Balancing life as a working mom
Whine. Whine. Whine. Right?
We all go through tough times, but I deal with it by shutting down. I have wonderful blogger friends and TONS of support in my "real" life 
but 
I retreat until I'm ready to deal.
I'm working on it. 
Promise!
I have soooo many more changes coming up. A lot of them pertaining to the blog and what direction I want to go in. I've restocked sewing supplies, but I've been working on some other projects as well. I can't wait to share! It's gonna be good. Ha!

Because I like preparing for holidays in advance, I made a free printable for y'all! 


I hope y'all like it! Please let me know if it doesn't print correctly or if anything else goes awry. 
It's my first time.

Who's sipping on a cup of pumpkin spice latte or dreaming of one?! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute printable!! You know, I haven't had a pumpkin spice latte. Should I be trying one?? Who makes a good one? No Starbucks around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to take some time and re-group when life throws you some curves. I don't post probably as much as I should, but I don't want to do this blog thing if it's going to stress me out. I hope things have settled down some for you now!

    ReplyDelete