November 6, 2013

Winnie The Pooh and Changes

I've been working my tush off on my blog facelift. I now understand why designers charge what they do for redesigns and touch-ups. HTML, CSS and nightmares...oh my! Then you throw in some "can we add glitter" "what about sequins" or "is there any way of making fur fit into the design" and all the while you're the designer and client. I've never told myself "no" so many times. Ha!

While I really want to just pay someone to "make it pretty", the frugal part of me wants to save money by doing it myself. It's a daunting task but I know that it'll be worth the effort.

I'm compiling a list of the resources I've found to be invaluable throughout this process to share with y'all once I'm done. And there may be a surprise coming up soon! I love this time of the year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment